La Martina Windsor Polo Helmet
Made in the UK, the Windsor Helmet is our best selling helmet available at an excellent competitive pricepoint.
Here's the tech spec:
- Padded cotton drill cover
- Six ventilation grommet holes.
- It has an adjustable, soft nylon four-point harness for stability.
- Each helmet comes with a machine washable removable headband.
- It boasts the latest saftey specificaitons featuring CE Mark, Kitemarked to PAS015:2011, VG1 01.040 2014-12 and certified to ASTM F1163:04a.
How does it work?
The Windsor is available in either a medium shell (fitting a 55-59 headband) or a large shell (fitting a 60-61 headband). You will receive a shell and a seperate headband. The headband is fitted inside the shell by removing the cover on the velcro points and pressing it in to place. Every time you use the helmet you can remove the headband and pop it in the wash. Additional liners can be purchased separately.
The fit of the Windsor helmet can feel smaller than a traditional polo helmet so please be advised that you may feel more comfortable if you go up a size.
Note to customers:
To order your helmet, please choose a shell size and colour, and then choose a headband size. The price of the headband is included with the helmet, and we can not dispatch helmets without a headband for safety reasons. Your Windsor helmet should always be worn with a Windsor headband.